Oli and her opinions are here!


 Hey everybody I'm Oli, this is my very first time blogging so bare with me yall. First,  I'd like to serve a little tea about me I am a 20 sumthin(a lady never tells) year old mom, wife, product reviewer, free stuff lover, make up and hair obsesser( is that a word???), and now blogger. In all honesty my blog may be one big random MESS but, oh well I have a lot to say.

 As you can obviously see I have 2 uber amazing kids whom I just can't get enough of even though my daughter throws shade sometimes (but she gets it honest) my son Jae is 5 months and my daughter Z is 9(going on 30) they are my everything and the reasons why I have to find as many free and cheap things as possible.... They are very high maintenance and spoiled(and I wouldn't have it any other way).

In other news....  I'll be using this blog to give my opinion on everything from products, relationships, sex, hair, makeup, kids, clothes, TV shows, games(not that I play well at all) etc. So I hope yall enjoy my disorganized discussions with myself better known as my opinions. #SheAintGoingNowhere

Comments

Popular Posts